We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Enjoy your half day trip from Ho Chi Minh City to Cu Chi Tunnels (about 60 km)
08:00 – 8:30 : Pick you up at the hotel, then transfer to Cu Chi.
09:45 Upon arrival, watching a presentation video
- Visiting Hoang Cam's smoke-less store, secret hide-outs, fighting bunkers, and many spectacular booby traps.
- Trying gun shooting with real bullets (fees not included)
- Tasting boiled tapioca, drinking hot tea.
- Visiting the rice paper village where you can learn to make it by yourself.
After visiting Cu Chi, return to Saigon.
13:30/ drop off at War remnant museum on request
- Tour code: TAM -HD01 – Duration: half day – Depart: 8:30 – Finish: about 13:30
- Itinerary: HCMC – Ben Dinh tunnels - HCMC
- Highlight: This network of tunnels, which are stretched for over 200km, became legendary during the 1960s. The Cu Chi tunnels played a vital part in the U.S.-Vietnam War.